Register online It’s never easy to take risks or stand up for yourself. And it’s even harder when you’re a girl. That’s why Olivet College has developed a leadership
It’s never easy to take risks or stand up for yourself. And it’s even harder when you’re a girl.
That’s why Olivet College has developed a leadership camp designed just for middle school and high school girls. We want you to know it’s your right to stand up for yourself and others – it’s called empowerment.
This transformative three-day camp will dig deep into the minds of girls by focusing on their confidence, communication, and relationship skills. Hosted by Olivet College, this two-day girls’ leadership camp will be facilitated by “Ment- Hers” who have completed the Olivet College ATHENA International Women’s Leadership Program, under the direction of the WLI director and advisory council.
When it’s over, you will know how to advocate for yourself and others – and be ready to take on the world!
· Find your courage to lead.
· Discover your voice.
· Become empowered to take action against negativity young women face.
· Build self-confidence.
· Learn how to express yourself effectively to influence others.
· Develop life skills to be happy being who you are.
You’ll learn from the best and brightest Olivet College Ment-Hers, as well as from some Michigan’s most success female leaders. Engaging sessions will focus on the acclaimed ATHENA Leadership model, developed by ATHENA International and used around the world.
1. Live Authentically: Leaders know their values and remain true to them.
2. Learn Constantly: Leaders seek knowledge.
3. Build Relationships: Leaders engage, empower and trust.
4. Foster Collaboration: Leaders welcome others to the work of leadership.
5. Advocate Fiercely: Leaders champion what they believe is right.
6. Act Courageously: Leaders dare.
7. Give Back: Leaders serve.
8. Celebrate: Leaders remember and rejoice.
Be inspired to reach your full potential!
15 (Friday) 3:00 PM - 17 (Sunday) 11:45 AM
320 S. Main St., Olivet MI, 49076