Decision time is here! Students nationwide are beginning to make their college decision official. Submitting your deposit this spring for the fall semester allows you to register for your New Student Orientation, secure your preferred housing and schedule your fall classes early with plenty of time left to enjoy your summer and prepare for the transition to a college student.
Still haven’t made your college decision? Consider these five factors that set Olivet College apart from others:
- Class size. Olivet’s faculty-to-student ratio is 16:1. That means individualized attention is available in every course that is offered. You’ll never be confused about new concepts or homework assignments because professors are standing by at all times ready to help.
- Cost. Every student at Olivet College receives some form of institutional aid. Make sure to check out the grants and scholarships available, or contact your admission representative to discuss options, including FAFSA and other loans.
- Majors and programs. With 31 majors and 26 minors, there are endless career path choices at Olivet. Plus, cutting edge technology and career development opportunities ensure an OC education is top-notch. The Riethmiller Blackman Art Building is home to a Mac computer lab that is perfect for graphic design majors; the Health and Human Performance lab gives students a space to test theories; and the criminal justice cold case course allows students to investigate real unsolved crimes. Follow your passion to your career!
- Student life. Over two thirds of students at Olivet participate in NCAA Division III athletics. In addition, over 45 student clubs and organizations, including Greek houses, honors societies and academic groups, offer students the chance to participate in or lead a group of students with shared interests. Students can even start their own club!
- The OC ADVANTAGE. Students who attend Olivet College will receive a quality education with unrivaled value. To ensure that every student truly experiences the Olivet College ADVANTAGE, four core advantages were established: guaranteed graduation in four years or the fifth year is tuition-free (when an agreed upon academic plan is followed); each program has service learning projects with hands-on experiences at its core; there are global learning opportunities that provide diverse and innovative educational experiences abroad; and each program has industry-leading internship and research opportunities.
There are a number of ways to connect with Olivet College and learn more.
- Schedule an in-person visit to tour campus, connect with professors, coaches or talent directors, learn about financial aid options and much more.
- Join a virtual Transfer Tuesday drop-in event to learn about the transfer credit process and opportunities available at OC.
- Schedule a one-on-one Zoom session with your admission representative to cover your individual questions and interests.
- Explore campus anytime through a video tour.
- Connect with your admission representative using the “Meet Your Rep” tool.
The Olivet College admission staff is here to answer any questions you may have regarding your college decision, financial aid, the application process, attendance at an in-person or virtual admissions event and more. Contact the Office of Admission at 800-456-7189 or firstname.lastname@example.org.